Written Application for a Job Position
Subject: Application for the Position of Advertising Development Assistant
To Whom It May Concern, I hope this message finds you well.
I am writing to submit my solicitud for the position of Advertising Development Assistant at your esteemed company. I recently completed a Technical Degree in Marketing and am currently pursuing further studies in advertising development. I am confident that my academic background and practical experience make me a strong candidate for this role. In my previous role as a marketing assistant intern, I developed skills in campaign planning, social media content creation, and market analysis. I also have experience using digital tools such as Canva, Google trends, and Microsoft Office Suite, which allow me to contribute effectively to your marketing projects. I am a highly organized, creative, and detail-oriented professional who enjoys working both independently and as part of a team. I believe my combination of creativity, analytical thinking, and dedication can add value to your company’s advertising initiatives. I would welcome the opportunity to bring my skills and enthusiasm to your team. Please feel free to contact me at ----- or my ----@gmail.com to arrange an interview at your convenience. Sincerely, Lizbeth Daiana Giraldo Garcia.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario